We understand that this is an anxious time for many, but we wanted to assure you that Pennfield Animal Hospital is doing everything we can to accommodate our patients and their human companions, while also taking strong steps to ensure the safety of everyone involved.
It’s become clear that we all have to make sacrifices. As our nation is being challenged by the COVID-19 virus, our focus will be to keep our staff, our clients and their pets safe and healthy.
That means changing the way we conduct our business. Here is a brief rundown of those changes and what we’re asking of you so that we can remain open for you and your pets during this crucial time:
· If you are sick, please do not bring your pet in. (If your pet is sick, however, please call us to discuss options for getting medical attention for your pet.)
- Our lobby is currently closed.
- We are limited to essential services during this time. Unfortunately, we cannot perform some routine procedures like nail trims, dental cleanings, or surgeries such as spay, neuter or declaw services.
- All prescriptions and food orders must be called ahead of time or from your car. Payment will be processed by phone and the items will be waiting for you in our entry area.
- All appointments will be handled curbside. When you arrive at our hospital, please call 269-964-0966 and check-in for your appointment. A staff member will come to get your pet when your veterinarian is ready.
- We will be in contact by phone to discuss the details of the exam and also to take payment for services.
- Upon completion of the visit, all receipts and medications will be brought to your vehicle, along with your pet.
Thank you for your patience and cooperation! Don’t hesitate to call us if you have any questions or concerns.