This has been a difficult time for everyone, and we want to express our gratitude for your patience and understanding as we work within sometimes less-than-convenient restrictions.
Please read and follow the latest updates to our hospital protocol.
- Welcome Inside! You can be present during your pet’s exam; masks are not required during your visit.
- Scheduling. If you or anyone in your home is sick or has been exposed to someone with the COVID virus, please reschedule your visit. Routine annual appointments are booking 1-2 weeks ahead and surgeries/dental cleanings are being scheduled 2-3 weeks ahead.
- Need to cancel? Please call us as soon as possible so we can find a new time for your pet and open the other time for another patient.
- Check- In. Canine patient? Please call (269) 964-0966 to check in. Feline patient? Come inside and check in at the reception desk.
- Curbside Service. Curbside service is still available. Call (269) 964-0966 to check in and someone will meet you at your vehicle to pick up your pet. Please stay in the parking lot and do not leave until your appointment is over.
- Safety. Hand sanitizer and masks are available. We have exam room sanitation and cleanliness protocols in place to help keep everyone safe.
- Drop-Off Exams. There are a limited number of drop-off exams available for existing clients. This convenient service lets you drop off your pet for us to board for part of the day. The doctor will perform an exam, call you to discuss treatment options, and then you can pick up your pet later in the day. A small additional charge will apply.
- New Clients. Unfortunately, the hospital cannot always accommodate same day or next-day sick appointments if you are not already a client. New patient appointments are currently booking 2 weeks in advance.
- Medication Pick-Up. Please call ahead for medication orders so we have time to get them ready. Prepaid orders are available in the entryway, other orders can be picked up and paid for at the reception desk.
- Kindness. Just a reminder that we all continue to be stressed out, and a little kindness helps everyone’s day go better. Please be patient and treat our staff with the respect they so richly deserve.
Thank you all for your patience and understanding as we work hard to keep humans and pets healthy and happy!