Our appointment process has been updated as current pandemic guidelines for the State of Michigan have changed. Here is what to expect at your next visit to our office. If you have any questions, please call us at (269)964-0966.
- Scheduling your visit… If you are experiencing any symptoms or have been exposed to anyone with the COVID virus, we would ask that you reschedule your visit.
- Bring your cell phone with you… When you arrive, please call to let us know you are here and we will let you know what to do next.
- You can choose to be present during your pets’ exam… If you wish to accompany your pet for the visit, please wear a mask while interacting with our staff.
- Exam Room Limitations… We ask that only one owner accompanies pet during the exam due to the small size of the exam rooms.
- Curbside service is still available for those that wish to remain outside. We will also continue to offer outdoor appointments as weather permits and with Doctor discretion.
- Please bring your patience with you… We try our best to schedule accordingly and keep on track but we cannot always predict events that may cause appointments to take longer than expected.
Thank you for entrusting your pet’s care with us!